Search

Help

Page 1 of 11. Showing 107 results (0.017 seconds)

  1. 2019-06-24 - RPWG SIG Notes

    ostephens kwwalker amzoss Goals Set goals, objectives or some context for this meeting. Discussion items Time Item Who Notes 5min Agenda item … Action items 1 incomplete Type your task here. Use "@" to assign a user and "//" to select a due date. meeting-notes
    Reporting SIG9 minutes ago
  2. 2019-06-24 RPWG Meeting notes

    dates meeting-notes … ) nassar Matt Harrington Discussion items Item Notes eUsage Use Case for using LDP Status of eUsage App -cost per use is the most important report
    Reporting SIG4 minutes ago
  3. 2019-06-24 Reporting SIG Meeting notes

      Action items 9 incomplete Item 4 incomplete Item meeting-notes … Cornell University x Andi Eric Pennington Texas A&M Discussion Items Item Who Notes
    Reporting SIG34 minutes ago
  4. FOLIO Face-to-Face DC Conference Reporting Session Notes

    data directly and don't need the LDP, maybe we shouldn't do something special for ERM; but maybe everyone will want to run from the LDP Note: this meeting … on the remaining reports not reviewed at F2F meeting-notes favourite
    Reporting SIGJun 20, 2019
  5. 2019-06-21 LDP data privacy working group meeting notes

    attributes, make sure we have covered them all all Potential personal data: List of FOLIO attributes Meeting Notes As Ingolf was sick and unable to join us … attributes meeting-notes
    Reporting SIGJun 21, 2019
  6. 2019-05-23 LDP data privacy working group meeting notes

    on a weekly basis and hope to soon have concrete action items in place. meeting-notes … Date Attendees VandanaShah ikuss @ Joyce Chapman nassar We will use Joyce's webex account for our weekly meetings
    Reporting SIGMay 23, 2019
  7. 2019-05-31 LDP data privacy working group meeting notes

    Nassib's input on this. Action items meeting-notes … Date Attendees VandanaShah ikuss Joyce Chapman nassar We will use Joyce's webex account for our weekly meetings
    Reporting SIGMay 31, 2019
  8. 2019-06-03 Reporting SIG Meeting notes

    on Reporting SIG Meeting Schedule Sharon Please note that we will hold a Reporting SIG meeting on Monday, June 17 from 9-10am EDT, coming to you "live from … and bring notes back to Reporting SIG 9 incomplete sbeltaine will update the Reporting Functionality ID numbering system meeting-notes
    Reporting SIGJun 03, 2019
  9. 2019-06-03 RPWG Meeting notes

    for Service Point Usage data model 8 incomplete sbeltaine to set up meeting on data elements for renewal dates meeting-notes … Date Attendees sbeltaine eric.pennington Veit Köppen scotttperry Claudius mpatrick Vandana kwwalker Discussion items Item Notes
    Reporting SIGJun 04, 2019
  10. 2019-06-10 Reporting SIG Meeting notes

    Meeting Schedule Sharon Reminder: Please note that we will not hold a Reporting SIG meeting on Monday, June 17 from 9-10am EDT, due to a conflict with the Plenary … as in app or for LDP based on feedback from Dennis last Reporting SIG meeting. Please note the JIRA issues on search/filter/calc/export within RM application features
    Reporting SIGJun 11, 2019