Search

Help

Page 1 of 8. Showing 77 results (0.02 seconds)

  1. 2019-12-04 Meeting notes

    a due date. meeting-notes … rIXAHelMdIwduGezJPy_NTlR8&e= Time Item Who Notes 5min
    User ManagementDec 11, 2019
  2. 2019-12-11 Meeting notes

    Type your task here. Use "@" to assign a user and "//" to select a due date. meeting-notes … is going? Patty, Erin, Michelle, Catherine, Phil  (Note to the group...please add or remove...I think Catherine said she was going?) Streaming WolfCon
    User ManagementDec 11, 2019
  3. 2019-11-20 User Management Meeting Notes

    prefer a restricted data dictionary so the information doesn’t get out of control over time. Action items meeting-notes … Item Who Notes 5 min Note taker Phil 10 min WOLFcon Maura So far, confirmed WOLFcon attendees are: Patty, Nancy, Phil.  Hopefully the Zoom
    User ManagementNov 20, 2019
  4. 2019-09-18 User Management Meeting notes

    steps (Uschi; Erin; - see 2019-09-11 Meeting notes for Uschi's test results at the bottom of the page) If we have additional time: Writing user stories … . postponed to next meeting Open Topics Item Who Notes Discussed Today? Resolution / Next Steps Carry topic? Searching by specific fields
    User ManagementSep 24, 2019
  5. 2019-09-25 User Management Meeting notes

    , but if it hasn’t come up yet, we’ll discuss something else. (Uschi; Erin; - see 2019-09-11 Meeting notes for Uschi's test results at the bottom of the page) Bulk user … ) (Epic) (new feature) (Story) Yes. Uschi did additional testing - see notes from 2019-09-11 Meeting notes Erin to discuss with RA SIG requirements
    User ManagementSep 27, 2019
  6. 2019-10-02 User Management Meeting notes

    Meeting notes Erin to discuss with RA SIG requirements for fielded searching Erin to investigate a searching  Patty will create a Feature Request. Yes … http://www.DeepL.com/Translator meeting-notes
    User ManagementOct 02, 2019
  7. 2019-10-09 User Management Meeting notes

    Meeting notes Erin to discuss with RA SIG requirements for fielded searching Erin to investigate a searching  Patty will create a Feature Request. Yes … ; they are attached to the master Jira. Relevant JIRAs we talked about yes meeting-notes
    User ManagementOct 09, 2019
  8. 2019-10-16 User Management Meeting notes

    -11 Meeting notes Erin to discuss with RA SIG requirements for fielded searching Erin to investigate a searching  Patty will create a Feature Request. Yes … ; they are attached to the master Jira. Relevant JIRAs we talked about yes meeting-notes
    User ManagementOct 16, 2019
  9. 2019-10-23 User Management Meeting notes

    additional testing - see notes from 2019-09-11 Meeting notes Erin to discuss with RA SIG requirements for fielded searching Erin to investigate a searching … Meeting URL https://zoom.us/j/488543197 https://zoom.us/j/488543197 Date Attendees enettifee byrne pwanninger Klute Klute PhilRCornell Jana
    User ManagementOct 23, 2019
  10. 2019-11-06 User Management Meeting Notes

    and Zeno in touch with EBSCO hosting and development team. 3 incomplete pwanninger will take a look at the JIRA tickets meeting-notes … . and automatically put it in the barcode field?  Should that happen? Agenda item 2: What are "Invisible permissions?"  Discussion items Time Item Who Notes 5
    User ManagementNov 06, 2019