- Review Retro Board (10 mins)
- Voting (2 mins)
- Discussion (15 mins)
- Summary Actions (3 mins)
- More comfortable with project structure and processes
- Happy with the rhythm currently present in the project sprints
- Better understanding of Grails and the project technologies, although at the expense of the first iteration taking longer.
- Code reuse between the 2 UI modules.
- Had time to pick up smaller tasks
What went well
- Feedback loop from testing to bugs being raised
- Transition form internal orgs to mod-organization-storage went fairly smoothly
- The management of the dev process seemed to be smoother.
What caused problems
- This project is often at bleeding-edge, and that can cause confusion as to where to find code or process that might be similar to what we want to achieve, to allow for reuse
- Testing can be problematic when we rely on 3rd party plugins. i.e. Find Org
- Onboarding time and learning curve for Grails and related techs we use are often high at the beginning of a developers involvement.
- JIRA is often not updated inline with the projects processes.
- JIRA is often not updated inline with the projects processes