See feature UXPROD-845 for more information!
- CSV format is fine for all of these reports, additional formats are not needed.
- Permission controls are needed for all of the in-app reports, for the following reasons:
- Anything having to do with financial data would not be something we would want to have open to all operators.
- If the report did not have permission controls, you would not be able to know who had potentially run the report.
- These specific reconciliation reports have associated service points, which identifies how much money is being handled at that location - a physical security concern.
- One point that will need resolution - whether the in-app report can be thin-threaded by setting default time periods for running the report. Because of this, we are recommending that the report be required to have a prompt for date, and not a hard-coded default time period. If that truly can't be done, we believe the report will need to run for at least a four month time period to accommodate quarterly, monthly, and daily reconciliation and audit needs.