Notetaker - Mark Canney
|Announcement||Next meeting will be a normal RA meeting|
|Topics we like to take to the Monday Meeting|
Documents shared in chat:
From Darcy Branchini to Everyone: 11:15 AM
From Kelly Drake to Everyone: 11:16 AM
From Holly Mistlebauer to Everyone: 11:20 AM
Holly shared spreadsheet showing different types of fee/fine charges. Some f/f charges are Manual and others Automated. Spreadsheet shows where Settings live for each f/f type.
In FOLIO > Settings > Users > Manual charges > there is a table to be created with f/f types. Darcy shared, on the same table, Charge Notice and Action Notices. Then she demonstrated a f/f notice for locker fee. Reach out to Darcy on Slack with any questions.
Anya discussed issues MSU and Simmons are having with Notices: newly created users getting just realtime notices; imported users not getting any notices. Hope to have this blocker resolved soon.
Next Thursday (5/28) will be a normal SIG meeting (no meeting on Monday, 5/25).
- Permissions for Circulation set up (Covered 2/20)
- Patron Groups (Covered 2/20)
- Locations (Covered 2/20)
- Loan Types(Covered 3/2)
- Material types (Covered 3/2)
- Overdue Fine Policies (Covered 3/2)
- Lost item fee policies(Covered 3/2)
- Request Policies (Covered 3/2)
- Request cancellation reasons (Covered 3/2)
- Patron notice policies (Covered 3/2)
- Patron notice templates (Covered 3/2)
- Fixed due date schedules (Covered 3/5)
- Staff slips (Covered on 3/5)
- Loan policies (Covered on 4/16)
- Circulation editor (Covered on 4/23)
- Process of putting it all together (Covered 4/30)
- Notices (Darcy demoed on 5/14/2020)
- Notices with FeeFines ( 5/21)