|5 min||Note taker||Amelia|
Amelia graciously volunteered to take notes today.
|5 min ||Co-convener ||Maura || Maura asked if there was anyone who would be willing to act as co-convener for the meeting on the third Wednesday of the month.|
|20 min||Patty is leaving||Patty|
Patty announced that she will be leaving as Product Owner. It is not immediate, but we will need a new PO.
- User Management will be getting new resources to assist Library of Congress to get the features they need.
- We will have access to the Volaris development team. Tim Auger is the PO of that team.
- The features needed by LC:
- Patron registration
- Clean up permissions
- We will need a new PO.
- Current time commitment has been low because we did not have a development team.
- Responsible for creating Bugfest Tests and maintaining existing tests. Ensure bugfest tests are completed.
- Writing features and User Stories
- Attending meetings where the specs are refined
- Working with the Dev team especially testing the feature and testing in Bugfest.
- Often difficult to determine approaches to implementation
- Generally it would be better to have more FOLIO-wide conventions for approaches to development and implementation
- Cross-App SIG (formerly App Interaction) is a group where folks work to improve consistency across FOLIO Apps
- Determining dependencies for the sake of making dependency checks for deletion
- Reviewing workflow engine options in an attempt to find a solution that could be recommended for community use
- Large portion of work is done asynchronously.
- Maura, as convener, usually attends this meeting.
- The new Product Owner would also be expected to attend the Product Owners meeting.
- The expected time commitment, especially with the new features that will have to be made, should be between 10-20 hours a week.
- Function Owners would also be helpful for Users.
Patty will be available to help the new PO to get the hang of the job.
|20 min||New feature UXPROD-4161 (Ability to choose and display any element in the User search result display)||Patty|
The desired feature would allow Folio installations to use the Settings to select any of the required fields that exist in the User record and display up to 5 of them (in addition to the user's name, which should always appear in the search result).
- Selecting fields to display in user search results via settings
- Should fields be listed in alphabetical order?
- Should there be a limit to number of displayed fields?
- Should there be a permission required to access the settings app for this customization?
|5 min||Orchid documentation is live||Christine T.||The documentation for Orchid is now online. It's here. https://orchid.docs.folio.org/docs/|