This is the portal to SIG reports. Issues or requests from FOLIO Special Interest Groups to the Product Council. Reports are organized by year and then by month. Decisions can be tracked and viewed in the Decision log.
How to Create a Request or Submit an Issue for Product Council to review?
- Go to the year and month for the SIG that you would like to submit an issue or request for the FOLIO Product Council.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the Create in the upper left hand side
- Click on Decision
- Click on Create
When submitting a request or an issue to be reviewed by FOLIO Product Council, please include the following information:
- SIG Name
- SIG Convenor
- Description of issue/report
- Link to SIG meeting discussion on issue or request
- Link to any Jira issues related to issue/report/discussion
- Is this a new feature, a bug, or regression?
- Is this a proposal for a new group and it is a subgroup of the SIG or a stand alone working group?
- What are you asking from the FOLIO Product Council?
- Do you want to attend a future FOLIO Product Council meeting to present this request?