- BR1 Assuming using Title level requests:
The patron should see the number of open requests on an instance. (This could help the patron determine if (s)he should bother placing the request or not.)
- BR2 Assumimg Assuming using Item level requests:
The patron should see the number of open requests for each item. (This could help the patron determine if (s)he should bother placing the request or not.)
- BR3 For instances that has no items, an alternative request method should be offered (e.g. a journal where there are no items)
- BR4 A patron that is logged in should be able to determine if (s)he can request or borrow an item, if there are any limitations to his/her pick-up-locations etc.
- PR1 The patron should be able to select a location to pickup the item.
- PR2 The patron should be able to choose a preferred pickup location that is shown by default.
- PR3 Assuming Title level requests enabled in FOLIO:
Determine if title or item level request should be used, based on type of material.
Although the patron normally is offered "first available copy", for journals/multi-volume-instances where this makes sense, (s)he should instead be offered to choose a specific item
- PR4 For journals/multi-volume-instances where this makes sense, the patron should be able to request multiple items from the same FOLIO instance
- PR5 If placing a request is not successful, the patron should get an informative message on the screen about the reason why the request failed (e.g. the patron is blocked, the patron account has expired, the type of material is not possible to request, etc)