- Update Features' statuses
- Identify which features are at risk and the "at-risk" label to the feature and escalate to stakeholders
- Clean up backlog
- Test rails: Write/Review test cases. Please consider how to test long lists/tables.
|Product Owner/Manual QA/SIG|
- Prepare data for Bugfest
- Create user stories for Kitfox that outline your needs and instructions. Please consider how to test long lists/tables
Migration/module upgrade documentation checklist
- Step by Step instructions for module upgrade
- New Infrastructure: N/A
- Config Changes:
- Schema Changes: JIRA issues created
- Data Migration:
- What are the configuration Changes?
- What are the schema Changes?
- How do we test?
- Document breaking changes > Breaking API changes are documented in the Release Notes.
- Re-Indexing for release upgrade required? Timing considerations?
- Production tenants
- For bugfest
- Consortia (TBD) environment(s)
- Add release notes
- Include any previous release notes that still relate to the release
- flag any known items with the label known-issue-<<release>>
Types of tests
- Conduct or create user stories for performance/load testing. See
- Document Potential Risks and Risk Mitigation Plan