- Michael Winkler
- Martina Tumulla
- Harry Kaplanian
- Ian Ibbotson
- Peter McCracken
- Ann-Marie Breaux
- Kristen Wilson
- Charlotte Whitt
- Bethany Greene
- Peter Murray
- Kristin Delwo
- Marc Johnson
- Steven Brown
- Lynn Bailey
- Leah Elzinga
- Filip Jakobsen
- Eric Hartnett
- @chad smith
- Virginia Martin
- John Ballestro
- Vince Bareau
|Integrated Vendors||Sebastian Weigel|
Concern about only allowing orders with EBSCO, which is not what we meant for FOLIO. EBSCO may be one of the first vendors to integrate, but encourage other vendors to integrate as well. So what does it mean to become an integrated vendor?
Is there a FOLIO-compliant vendor for vendors to follow requirements to become integrated?
|Version 1 spreadsheet functionality review: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15eO29vY2qp-FeUaoA292J-KwDy4c9z8dg-Pfp2fDymw/edit#gid=1396400671|
- Harry presented the recent version of the FOLIO Development & Milestone plan (Dev plan) and explained the scope and functionality of “version 1” of FOLIO.
- Due to Google Docs there might be errors in the document display. Refreshing the website should resolve this
- The Dev plan is structured by different excel tabs. The important ones for the RM SIG are:
- Version 1 of FOLIO: Version 1 is planned as an early “prove of concept” for FOLIO and should be ready between Dec17 and Apr18. This version includes all basic functionality for an institution for them to be willing to switch to FOLIO. Since the early adopter institution has not been defined yet the concept is somewhat agile and its scope will change during the upcoming months.
- Harry plans the next iteration of the Dev plan for approx. End of August. Therefore, the RM SIG needs to provide input on the doc:
Workflow Demo conversation and Comments
Stacks Work Package Acquisitions workflow
- No review of the comments on work package 2 or presentation of Work package 3. We were running out of time
>>> ADD LINK TO WORK PACKAGE 3 <<<
- The Group shall review Work package 3 by Wednesday next week as usual. Kristin D. will talk about Stacks’ development timeframe and the different workflows in next week’s meeting.