|10min||Questions re:Item/holding display|
|10min||Categorization of material types|
Due dates and times for day/week/month loans vs minute and hourly loans
|5min||Renewing loans “From current due date”||Should renewal from current due date work on same day as original check-out?|
1. Questions regarding Inventory App - item/holding display.
- Please review the inventory screens above which were developed mostly with RM input. We need RA-SIG to review data on screens of Holding and Item records and provide feedback to Andrea before Tuesday, 5/29.
- What about item search on Loans and Request screens? Will the IA screens work? We want to avoid having seperate apps for RM and RA for items/holdings.
- On an items list for serials, volume sort would be better than barcode.
- Item screen. Do we want to request a change in order of sections? It seems Availability should be higher. Do we need both Volume and Enumeration?
- What about damaged, missing pieces, number of pieces, description of pieces?
- Plan for breadcrumbs at top of these screens which will help with navigation
- Other filters needed?
2. Categorization of Resource Format Material types.
- Andrea has provided a link to the spreadsheet. She needs help categorizing material types for sorting purposes.
1. Edit Loan Policy > Closed due date management.
- If 'move to beginning of next open day' is selected, do we need ability to add an offset or buffer? Yes, in that case an offset option should be presented so loans won't become due immediately upon opening.
2. Renewals > from current date.
- Do we want to allow renewal on same day as charge? No, if renewal shortens or does nothing than we need logic in place to prevent renewal and pass explanation to borrower or operator.