|X||Sharon Beltaine||Cornell University||Peter Murray||Index Data|
|Elizabeth Berney||Duke University||Erin Nettifee||Duke University|
|Joyce Chapman||Duke University||Karen Newbery||Duke University|
|Elizabeth Edwards||University of Chicago||X||Tod Olson||University of Chicago|
|X||Claudius Herkt-Januschek||SUB Hamburg||Scott Perry||University of Chicago|
|X||Doreen Herold||Lehigh University||Robert Sass||Qulto|
|X||Anne L. Highsmith||Texas A&M||X||Simona Tabacaru||Texas A&M|
|Vince Bareau||EBSCO||Mark Veksler||EBSCO|
|Harry Kaplanian||EBSCO||X||Kevin Walker||The University of Alabama|
|X||Ingolf Kuss||hbz||Charlotte Whitt||Index Data|
|X||Joanne Leary||Cornell University||Uschi Klute||GBV|
|X||Michael Patrick||The University of Alabama||X||Holly Mistlebauer||Cornell University|
|X||Nassib Nassar||Index Data||X||Angela Zoss|
|X||Veit Köppen||University Magdeburg||Anna Knyazeva|
|Sara Colglazier||Mount Holyoke College/Five Colleges||X||Lisa DeCarolis||Smith|
|Assign Notetaker, Take Attendance, Review agenda||Sharon|
Today's notetaker: Tod Olson
Last week's notetaker: Angela Zoss
|Goals for 2019||All|
What are the Reporting SIG's goals for 2019?
(See notes on goals documents)
|User Management Reporting Requirements Gap Analysis||All|
We will review the results of a meeting with Reporting SIG, UM SIG, and RA SIG representatives to find features to help distinguish UM reports from RA reports, and to complete a User Management reporting gaps analysis. Please note that additional User Management reports have been added to the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet of reporting requirements.
(See notes from meeting, link is above)
Distinguishing UM from RA reports: if they touch the collection, they belong to RA, if exclusively focused on users, belongs to UM.
(This is the last topic covered)
Sharon will review reports identified as candidates for reporting functionality with group.
|Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet Maintenance||Sharon|
To make the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet easier to maintain and use, Sharon proposes the following actions. Does the Reporting SIG approve of these? Any other ideas on care and feeding of our reporting inventory?
Topics for Future Meetings
Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings
|Other Topics?||All||Any other topics to discuss today?|
- Sharon will meet with Ann-Marie Breaux on Import-Export reports and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
- Sharon to review ARES-related Resource Access reports with real-time data requirements with Darcy Branchini and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
- All SIG members: Please review the FOLIO In-App versus Data Warehouse Reports document Holly has drafted and add any comments you may have
- Sharon Beltaine will send Annika the master spreadsheet so she can look through for reports that relate to COUNTER (on import/export tab)
- Annika Schröer, Sharon Beltaine, and Nassib Nassar will talk about details