FOLIO Meeting Update
What could, if any, run parallel?
Review current rankings
- We need to review our proposed meetings and decide which ones can run concurrently
- The ERM devs were meant to have a dedicated meeting, but it has been cancelled due to scheduling challenges
- ERM/Acq/Cross-app will have a room available with 13 slots
- 2 Acq sessions – 3 hours
- 4 ERM sessions – 6 hours
- App interaction is still working on priorities – potentially 2 sessions/4 hours
- The challenge will be making sure key people from other areas can attend as needed (e.g., Charlotte Whitt, Laura Wright, Ann-Marie Breaux)
- Kristin Martin will share recommendations with the PC
- Dennis Bridges: How should the sessions be formatted?
- It's up to the moderator
- PC or SIGs could offer suggestions
- Dennis Bridges: How many people are attending? Who is attending?
- We're not sure
- It would be helpful for the moderators have a sense of numbers, areas of interest
- Can the planning group supply this info after the hotel deadline passes?
- Martina Tumulla will ask the planning group to do this