Phase 3 Overview
Renewal / Cancellation Workflow
- Business goal of the deliverable functionality is to inform the decision to renew or cancel
- What is the information needed to make the decision? (typically cost and usage, rather than content)
- What is the point in the agreement lifecycle at which the decision is to be made?
- How is the user notified at the appropriate time?
- What decision record is kept?
- Some aspects of comparison may be part of renewal workflow
- Also, what are the consequences of cancellation?
- same package over time (snapshot comparison?)
- across different packages
- across different packages across agreements
- what has moved in or out of this package?
- Jag, Ian, Owen looking at initial plan for requirements / technical gaps on Thu 6 June
- F2F meeting in Washington gives an opportunity to clarify some of the more complex / involved workflows (such as renewal/cancellation)
- Delivery of sprint backlog is on track
- Critical path for testing ahead of Q2 release deadline is ERM-245 (tenant bootstrap improvements), but this is not a concern at the moment.
- Owen has capacity for QA on Friday
- ERM-265 (JSON export) to take priority
- ERM-215 (KBART export) to be removed from sprint
- ERM-185/ERM-185 (file uploads) to take priority over date/time bugs (ERM-189/ERM-262)
- Sheffield Developer Gathering
- Next dev call is combined Sprint 64 & 65 Retrospective:
- missing some confirmations needed to finalise venue booking
- please add accommodation details to schedule