- Discussion of Jira's that did not make MVP.
- Erin Nettifee - UXPROD 845- Decide what to work on for Q1. There is a need for libraries to balance cash drawer for fines/fees. Some libraries have a work around for this. Andrea suggested a subgroup was needed to work on this to define report for development team.
- Andy Horbal - UXPROD 1800 - Re-rank as there is no work around. Still high priority for RA SIG. Cate Boerema - Bump up as higher priority issue. Write story and bring back to SIG. UXPROD 1801 - Bump up rank. More complex to develop. Is below the line for MVP. It is planned for Q1 release. David - Need token for API for ILLiad. UXPROD 1742 - Did not make MVP as it is not ready. Not organized in a useful way.
- Andrea Loigman - UXPROD 33 - Not listed as MVP. Not getting all the fields asked for. Work on requested list of fields for patrons. UXPROD 1057 - Work around not acceptable. This is needed for Course Reserves and ILL. UXPROD OR UXPROD 907 - Both are advanced searches. Do we need both? UXPROD 140 discuss next week meeting on Sept 23.
- Darcy Branchini - Staff slips/Call slips - How are these being used. Do staff use call slip as hold slip or are the hold slip printed separately. Decided on workflow for a get and hold item, get and tansit/route item, and get and deliver item. Unrelated question- Last scanned date time. Should always be system date/time or processed as. Decided it should always be system date/time.
I found 4 reports in the reporting SIG master spreadsheet related to Cash drawer reconciliation. All 4 are linked to UXPROD-845.
ID437 (Chicago-Lehigh) Cash Drawer Reconciliation Report Fine/fee monies received at specific service point during
specified date/time range by cash drawer and/or operator.
Needs to be broken down by fine/fee categories. Need to show
payment type and totals by category. Run each end of day/shift
ID438 (Chicago-Lehigh) Financial Transactions Detail Report Individual listing of specific fines/fees monies
received in report ID 437. Includes item specific data and
information about payer rather than just totals by category. Run each end of day/shift
ID440 (Cornell) Fine Fee Reconciliation
Local table links fines by unit to university account
numbers, Voyager tables: FINE_FEES, FINE_FEE_TRANSACTIONS Run weekly or quarterly
Fee Fine Reconciliation Accounting Office Summary Report Run quarterly