|Planned Release (if known)|
|Fine/fees in app report||Holly Mistlebauer||Planned for Q1 2020||Small group will work on defining the report so when the PO and development team are ready, the requirements have been defined already|
|Patron Note on Request||Cate Boerema||Re-rank as a higher priority issue. Cate will reach out to Khalilah for information on Notes feature she is working on so the RA SIG can review and discuss if they meet the needs.|
|Staff Note on Request||Cate Boerema||Q1 2020||Need to bump rank up. Below the line for MVP. More complex, too big. Planned for Q1.|
|RA view of Inventory Data||Cate Boerema||Did not make MVP as it is not ready. Not organized in a useful way.|
|Custom Fields||Khalilah Gambrell||Q1 2020||Development needs requirements so that feature can be estimated. Might be easier to add specific fields that are needed for the MVP rather than implement custom fields. Khalilah is doing work on this now. Could be ready for devs in Q1 2020.|
|On the Fly Records||Charlotte Whitt||Workaround not acceptable. Needed for ILL and Course Reserves. Could minimize the amount of record created. If has clearly defined requirements when Q1 2020 rolls around this is more likey to get worked on first.|
|Boolean Search and Advanced Search (within Apps)||Are both of these needed. Can one serve functionality of both. What is the difference between these two UXPRODs (907 & 1015). 907 is syntax and 1015 is Boolean searching.|
|Call Slips||Decided on workflow for a get and hold item, get and transit/route item, and get and deliver item.|
- Discussion of Jira's that did not make MVP.
- Erin Nettifee - UXPROD 845- Decide what to work on for Q1. There is a need for libraries to balance cash drawer for fines/fees. Some libraries have a work around for this. Andrea suggested a subgroup was needed to work on this to define report for development team.
- Andy Horbal - UXPROD 1800 - Re-rank as there is no work around. Still high priority for RA SIG. Cate Boerema - Bump up as higher priority issue. Write story and bring back to SIG. UXPROD 1801 - Bump up rank. More complex to develop. Is below the line for MVP. It is planned for Q1 release. David - Need token for API for ILLiad. UXPROD 1742 - Did not make MVP as it is not ready. Not organized in a useful way.
- Andrea Loigman - UXPROD 33 - Not listed as MVP. Not getting all the fields asked for. Work on requested list of fields for patrons. UXPROD 1057 - Work around not acceptable. This is needed for Course Reserves and ILL. UXPROD OR UXPROD 907 - Both are advanced searches. Do we need both? UXPROD 140 discuss next week meeting on Sept 23.
- Darcy Branchini - Staff slips/Call slips - How are these being used. Do staff use call slip as hold slip or are the hold slip printed separately. Decided on workflow for a get and hold item, get and tansit/route item, and get and deliver item. Unrelated question- Last scanned date time. Should always be system date/time or processed as. Decided it should always be system date/time.