09:30am ET, 2:30pm UK, 3:30pm Germany
|Location||Video Call in FOLIO Slack: #erm-developers|
|20 mins||Sprint Cutoff|
|New Issues||Pick up pool updated with new issues related to UI improvements|
|Next Sprint- reviewed & changed requested||ERM-310|
|Next Sprint||509- reviewed & changed requested|
|New Issues||Pick up pool updated with new issues related to UI improvements||Jira|
|server||FOLIO Issue Tracker|
- Identifier search: to do search on Identifier (regardless of namespace) is possible on the backend already. Searching for specific identifier in specific namespace would require backend changes
- Title search: currently it's "LIKE %blah blah%".
- Could add some parsing/tokenisation of search string
- Could change to use ngram and fall back to 'LIKE'
- Put limit to what can be achieved with the text box
OS To write stories for UXPROD-2123
- FE/BE estimates on upcoming features
- Linked Agreements looking more complex than expected, Mark Deutsch currently looking at this