In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors, maintainers, and users of the system pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of ability, age, body size, disabilityeducation, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sex characteristics, sexual identity and orientation, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include but not limited to:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Racist, violent, or other offensive language
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Bullying by not listening to all voices, aggressively talking over someone, or ignoring some voices in the debate.
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting