- Implementation News:
- MSU went live on Monday with circulation
- ran into a few bugs
- regarding service points and notices - hot fix on the way
- 101st record will not be loaded
- migration of active loans via check-out-by-barcode-APIs
- scheduled notices were created via script
- fees/fines were not migrated
- Darcy wonders if, something simliar to the loans notices would be needed for the request notices
2. User Management discussion:
a. Maura Byrne and Patty Wanninger from User Management shared the User Fields spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F2vVsiNJhms7dqZbjSE6mMJ58WT1miBbo254i0QkbUc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
key to color codes:
blue - supplied by system. already present
red - repeatable
green - no jira tickets yet
purple - have jira tickets
b. Patty Wanninger and Erin Nettifee discussed User Management and the issues of custom fields as a token in notices and custom fields in the LDP. There are jiras for these.
c. Preferred pronouns with prominent placement in the user record should be a separate feature to be ranked.
d. Custom fields in the user record with a controlled vocabulary? Yes.