- Using service points and locations to manage sending items between circ and tech services (bc of limited item statuses)
- Tips for managing replies to patron notices with multiple libraries but only one configurable reply-to address
- Problems with notices (before reprinting notices is available)
- Manually managing claim returned items (before functionality is fully available)
- How to manage with not having machine sortable call numbers
- Workarounds for Remote Storage workflows (varies depending on what remote storage system an institution is using)
- Deleting a loan (currently only possible through an API - the UXPROD for it is Cancelling a loan -
Jira server FOLIO Issue Tracker serverId 6ccf3fe4-3301-368a-983e-20c466b11a49 key UXPROD-90
- Handling title level requests (since as of Feb 2021 only item-level requesting exists)
- How to delete a user record via API (until
Jira server FOLIO Issue Tracker serverId 6ccf3fe4-3301-368a-983e-20c466b11a49 key UXPROD-2388
- What exactly is the LDP and why would you want to use one?
- What canned SQL queries are available for the LDP and when you might use them?
- In-App reports - what's available, when you might run them, what's required
- What data is available in the LDP?
- How to create custom tables in your local LDP
- How do you connect to your LDP
- How quickly does data move from your FOLIO environment to the LDP
- Suggestions for how to modify the canned SQL queries