Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

TimeItemWhoNotes
5minAssign notetaker, add items to agenda, add affiliation to Zoom nameSharon

Notetaker: Joanne Leary

*To add your affiliation to your Zoom participant name: hover over your participant name, select Rename, use format of name - affiliation, as in "Sharon Beltaine - Cornell University," check "Remember my name for future meetings," and click OK

 5minIntroduce Tod OlsonSharon
5minNew questions for HBZIngolf Kuss- the new DBS statistics survey for the libraries for 2018 (to be answered from January 2019 on) came out. It "better maps" the "modern services of research libraries". More than 100 questions have been dropped, nearly 30 added and several were revised. I could quickly summarize the most important changes (5 Min) . I should add the changes to the Master Spreadsheet.
5minMARC Subgroup reports on their 11/13/17 meetingMARC SubgroupHow to document your institution's MARC field requirements and develop your institution's use cases
10minWhat data types do we need?George Stachokas
10minReport on RM Tagging Small Group Meeting on 11/17/17George Stachokas, Scott Perry, Sharon Beltaine

FOLIO Acquisitions Small Group: Discussion of Tags with Reporting Group Reps Meeting on 11/17/17

-minutes from Anne-Marie Breaux on the tagging meeting

-quick notes from Sharon on the tagging meeting

15minData Lakes and Data WarehousesPeter MurrayContinuing discussion thread and answering questions on reporting tool technical architecture
5minBuild Agenda for next meeting (Nov 27)ALL

Next (Nov 27) Meeting: (Technical Architecture focus)

-"Paradigm Shift" Subgroup reports on strategies for developing Reporting requirements given the proposed within-module/cross-module technical design for reporting functionality

-Vince Bareau to discuss how the design of the CODEX will impact reporting functionality

-Peter Murray to discuss Data Lakes and Data Warehouses (see discussion thread here)

-Other topics?

-Dec 4 Meeting: George Stachokas to talk about how he has included Acquisitions data elements into the Reporting SIG Master Spreadsheet (or has captured this in another document)



...