- The FOLIO software development site is available at dev.folio.org.
- FOLIO uses discuss.folio.org for asynchronous messaging. The Discuss site is a web forum with categories, topics, and posts. Use Discuss for asking questions and recording discussions that require more than a few sentences.
- FOLIO uses wiki.folio.org to store documents with some permanence. FOLIO Special Interest Groups (SIGs), which are dedicated to specific functional areas or interests within FOLIO, have a space on the wiki.
- Join the SIG meeting that is appropriate to the area where you are working: Community Calendars
- FOLIO Slack channels for real-time chat are available at folio-project.slack.com. Anyone may request to join the FOLIO Slack channels using an automated web form.
- The FOLIO Google Drive has working documents for various project groups including most SIGs and the Product Council. There is a Product Owners sub-folder for our documents. Contact Anne L. Highsmith to Khalilah to gain access to the FOLIO Google Drive. Tell her you are a new FOLIO Product Owner.
- FOLIO JIRA is the project's issue (bug, story etc.) tracker. Please sign up and then ask Khalilah Gambrell or Jakub Skoczen for the ability to edit issues.
- Observations and Comments Wiki Page: The FOLIO wiki has a page in which manual testers and community members can report observations and issues which they aren't sure are actually defects. It should be watched by all POs. If an observation has been added in relation to one of your apps, please review and follow-up as needed.