From Ann Crowley to Everyone 08:01 AM
Does everyone in this group have permission to add to the implementer's page?
Answer - Anyone with a confluence account can edit the page.
- 2022-09-15 Product Council Meeting notes
- 2022-09-22 Product Council Meeting notes
- Both meetings focused on a debrief of issues raised at WOLFCon.
- The Scope Criteria Group has concluded it's work and two new groups have been formed, as recommendations from that group. Happy to accept other volunteers to be on the groups.
- PC Members are performing a SIG review, and we will work with SIG conveners to schedule conversations with each SIG. Would like to make sure the PC is doing what it can to support the needs of the SIGS. Kristin will work with Dennis and Dung-Lan to schedule a time on the agenda for Acquisitions.
- There will also be a revisit to the Roadmap, more information coming soon, but may be another volunteer opportunity
- New quarterly cross-council meeting will occur, working with chairs of other councils to figure out process to make this happen
- Library of Congress plans to migrate to FOLIO
- Discussion on how this may impact the folio community
|52:||Status on Implementers page|
- Adding the status bar
- The person that adds a topic should be the one to consider it closed or not.
- Added a new column so others can express interest in a particular topic.
- How to archive older topics.
- On Tuesday will discuss how and when to archive topics on this page,