This decision was made by the Tech Leads group prior to the adoption of current decision making processes within the FOLIO project.
Background/Context Explain the need that triggered the need for making a decision
As development teams begin to adopt the spring way for module development, it's become apparent that there's a desire for some of these teams to work with the same tech stack when developing edge APIs.
Other Related Resources
- UXPROD-2973 - Create Spring-way equivalent of edge-common CLOSED
- EDGCMNSPR-1 - Create Project Skeleton CLOSED
- EDGCMNSPR-2 - Port edge-common to spring-way CLOSED
- EDGAPIUTL-1 - Initial development of edge-api-utils CLOSED
- edge-dematic can be used as a reference. Much of this work can be seeded from that repository and generalized.
- The Concorde team has agreed to take on this work as it would allow them to use it for development of edge-search-srs.