- Review and discuss the latest document
- Formal approval via lazy consensus or vote
- Questions added to document
- Some definitions might benefit from being more general
- What is the relationship between the document and governance/OLF/?
- Definitions around platform are complex, needs more discussion from TC
- Update from today's CC meeting (Maccabee Levine)
- CC and PC mostly happy with it. CC asked other councils for feedback and they would like to keep moving forward to get it done.
- CC wants feedback by the end of the week
- Some things intentionally vague to minimize conflict by prescribing too much
- Comments in document with regard to potentially removing some language
- Discussion about the usefulness of talking specifically about github and releases
- Completed review and left both edit suggestions and comments, largely around removing potentially incorrect or confusing information