The Technical Council's charter is here. We were officially formed 7 June, 2018.
Our weekly meeting is Thursday at 11:00am Eastern time.
The role of the Tech Council is to:
- Set general technical direction, carefully abiding by our ‘local decision making where possible’ guiding principle.
- Define processes, procedures and standards required for contributing code to the project
- Mediating technical conflicts between collaborators or foundation projects
- Proactively advise the Product Council on technical issues that will require effort and prioritization
- Respond to requests from the Product Council on technical issues
- Vince Bareau - EBSCO
- Zak Burke - OLE and Cornell University
- Mike Gorrell - Index Data - Convener
- Mike Gunning - EBSCO
- Peter Murray - Index Data
- Tod Olson - OLE and University of Chicago
- Jakub Skoczen - Index Data
- Mark Veksler - EBSCO
- David Zellhoefer - GBV and Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin