Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Ongoing improvements
Next sprint improvement action items
Sprint 61 Retro Board
Sprint 60 Retro Board
Sprint 59 Retro Board
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to check with other teams what BE style guide is used. Suggest google if not defined yet
  • Team members to come out with the list of tech debt items by Tuesday, the 26-th. Oleksiy Lemeshko to remind during stand-ups
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to setup a meeting where CF team would generate release plan
Sprint 58 Retro Board
  • Other teams breaking changes to be brought up to CF team attention by Monday, the 6-th day of each sprint. Oleksiy Lemeshko to communicate it during SM meeting next Tuesday
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to clarify the scope of PR review activity and level of CF team responsibility
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to bring up on SoS meeting the size of PRs
  • Investigate check style integration (BE): Mathew Reno - spike, Oleksiy Lemeshko to raise it with CP team
Sprint 57 Retro Board
Sprint 56 Retro Board
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to split retro wiki page into two sections: ongoing improvements and next sprint improvement actions items
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to arrange meeting for team DoD discussion once test coverage fix prerequisite is resolved (moved to next sprint)
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to remind Marc Johnson to figure out better approach of handling crossteams PR reviews/coverage fixes/etc (moved to next sprint)
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to define CF team volounteers for specific modules "ownership" in terms of PR reviews
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to continue with ui-only groomings
  • Oleksiy Lemeshko to provide Peter Murray team meetings schedule in order to create zoom meeting using paid accounts
Sprint 55 Retro Board
  • No labels
Write a comment…