Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 10 Next »

Date

Attendees

Present?

Name

Organization

Present?

Name

Organization

XSharon BeltaineCornell University
Sara ColglazierMount Holyoke College/Five Colleges

Elizabeth BerneyDuke University
Erin NettifeeDuke University

Joyce ChapmanDuke University
Karen NewberyDuke University

Elizabeth EdwardsUniversity of Chicago
Tod OlsonUniversity of Chicago

Claudius Herkt-JanuschekSUB HamburgXScott PerryUniversity of Chicago


Doreen HeroldLehigh University
Stefan StadtherrMPIL Heidelberg
XAnne L. HighsmithTexas A&MXSimona TabacaruTexas A&M

Harry KaplanianEBSCOXKevin WalkerThe University of Alabama
XIngolf Kusshbz
Charlotte WhittIndex Data

Lina LakhiaSOAS

Michael Winkler

OLE
XJoanne LearyCornell University
Uschi KluteGBV
XMichael PatrickThe University of AlabamaXVandana ShahCornell University

Nassib NassarIndex DataXAngela Zoss

Duke University

XVeit KöppenUniversity Magdeburg
Lisa DeCarolisSmith College/Five Colleges
XLinda MillerCornell UniversityXElena O'Malley

Emerson


GavinChina     Holly MistlebauerCornell University








Discussion Items

Item

Who

Notes

AttendanceSharon

Today's Attendance Taker: Anne Highsmith

Today's notetaker:  Kevin Walker 

Last week's notetaker: Kevin Walker

Updates on Reporting SIG Meeting ScheduleSharon

Please note that we will hold a Reporting SIG meeting on Monday, June 17 from 9-10am EDT, coming to you "live from the FOLIO conference" in DC.

Due to the observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 27 in the United States, the Reporting SIG and Report Prototype Working Group meetings are both cancelled.


Data Privacy for FOLIO ReportingALL

Joyce Chapman, Ingolf Kuss, and Vandana Shah will take on the task of assembling recommendations on Data Privacy for the LDP Data Warehouse as the members of the new Data Privacy Working Group. 

  • Did Lisa DeCarolis find additional volunteers within the Five Colleges?

Notes:

  • Meeting to take place on Tuesday at 
Report Prioritization for Development in Data WarehouseALL

Note: In order to get more information on the state of development in Resource Management, Sharon has asked Dennis Bridges to attend one of our upcoming Reporting SIG meetings.

We will review the RPWG Project List for the Report Prototype Working Group with updates from those who are working on each of the current report prototypes in progress. Please provide feedback on the prioritization of these projects as a representative of your institution.


-combines ID406 and ID407

-uses unique loan id, which is associated with a loan date

-renew count falls under  FOLIO does not


Additional Topics?All No additional topics
Topics for Future MeetingsAll

Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings 

Action items

  • Sharon Beltaine will meet with Ann-Marie Breaux on Import-Export reports and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
  • Sharon Beltaine to review ARES-related Resource Access reports with real-time data requirements with Darcy Branchini and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
  • Sharon Beltaine will update the Reporting Functionality ID numbering system


  • No labels