Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

Date

Attendees

Present?

Name

Organization

Present?

Name

Organization


Sharon BeltaineCornell University
Sara ColglazierMount Holyoke College/Five Colleges

Elizabeth BerneyDuke University
Erin NettifeeDuke University

Joyce ChapmanDuke University
Karen NewberyDuke University

Elizabeth EdwardsUniversity of Chicago
Tod OlsonUniversity of Chicago

Claudius Herkt-JanuschekSUB Hamburg
Scott PerryUniversity of Chicago


Doreen HeroldLehigh University
Stefan StadtherrMPIL Heidelberg

Anne L. HighsmithTexas A&M
Simona TabacaruTexas A&M

Harry KaplanianEBSCO
Kevin WalkerThe University of Alabama

Ingolf Kusshbz
Charlotte WhittIndex Data

Lina LakhiaSOAS

Michael Winkler

OLE

Joanne LearyCornell University
Uschi KluteGBV

Michael PatrickThe University of Alabama
Vandana ShahCornell University

Nassib NassarIndex Data
Angela Zoss

Duke University


Veit KöppenUniversity Magdeburg
Lisa DeCarolisSmith College/Five Colleges

Linda MillerCornell University
Elena O'Malley

Emerson


GavinChina     Holly MistlebauerCornell University








Discussion Items

Item

Who

Notes

AttendanceSharon

Today's Attendance Taker: 

Today's notetaker:  

Last week's notetaker: Kevin Walker

Updates on Reporting SIG Meeting ScheduleSharon

Please note that we will hold a Reporting SIG meeting on Monday, June 17 from 9-10am EDT, coming to you "live from the FOLIO conference" in DC.

Data Privacy for FOLIO ReportingALL

Any updates or questions from the Data Privacy Subgroup?

Report Prioritization for Development in Data WarehouseDennis Bridges, Vandana Shah

Note: In order to get more information on the state of development in Resource Management, Sharon has asked Dennis Bridges to attend one of our upcoming Reporting SIG meetings.

We will review the RPWG Project List for the Report Prototype Working Group with updates from those who are working on each of the current report prototypes in progress. Please provide feedback on the prioritization of these projects as a representative of your institution.


Today, we will focus mainly on Resource Management reports. Dennis Bridges, RM Product Owner, will join us for this discussion.

In addition, Vandana Shah, from the RPWG, will discuss the Missing and Lost Items report prototype.


Additional Topics?All No additional topics
Topics for Future MeetingsAll

Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings 

Action items

  • Sharon Beltaine will meet with Ann-Marie Breaux on Import-Export reports and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
  • Sharon Beltaine to review ARES-related Resource Access reports with real-time data requirements with Darcy Branchini and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
  • Sharon Beltaine will update the Reporting Functionality ID numbering system


  • No labels