|X||Sharon Beltaine||Cornell University||X||Sara Colglazier||Mount Holyoke College/Five Colleges|
|Elizabeth Berney||Duke University||Erin Nettifee||Duke University|
|Joyce Chapman||Duke University||Karen Newbery||Duke University|
|Elizabeth Edwards||University of Chicago||X||Tod Olson||University of Chicago|
|Claudius Herkt-Januschek||SUB Hamburg||X||Scott Perry||University of Chicago|
|Doreen Herold||Lehigh University||Stefan Stadtherr||MPIL Heidelberg|
|X||Anne L. Highsmith||Texas A&M||Simona Tabacaru||Texas A&M|
|Harry Kaplanian||EBSCO||X||Kevin Walker||The University of Alabama|
|Ingolf Kuss||hbz||Charlotte Whitt||Index Data|
|Joanne Leary||Cornell University||Uschi Klute||GBV|
|X||Michael Patrick||The University of Alabama||X||Vandana Shah||Cornell University|
|X||Nassib Nassar||Index Data||X||Angela Zoss|
|Veit Köppen||University Magdeburg||Lisa DeCarolis||Smith College/Five Colleges|
|X||Linda Miller||Cornell University||X||Elena O'Malley|
|Gavin||China||Holly Mistlebauer||Cornell University|
|Ann Crowley||Cornell||X||Eric Pennington||Texas A&M|
Today's Attendance Taker: Linda Miller
Today's notetaker: Vandana Shah
Last week's notetaker: Tod Olson
|Updates on Reporting SIG Meeting Schedule||Sharon|
Reminder: Please note that we will hold a Reporting SIG meeting on Monday, June 17 from 9-10am EDT, coming to you "live from the FOLIO conference" in DC.
|Report Prioritization for Development in Data Warehouse||All|
We will review the RPWG Project List for the Report Prototype Working Group with updates from those who are working on each of the current report prototypes in progress. Please provide feedback on the prioritization of these projects as a representative of your institution.
Sharon Beltaine went through the list of 20 In App Resource Management reports. Most of the 'open orders' reports can be combined. These may need to be in both In App and data warehouse versions; the In App ones will contain a smaller number of elements, but we need to also have reports with more a more detailed list of elements, so as to tie in some of the information with other reports. From the list of 20, several were re-classified as data warehouse (REP) reports.
Eric Pennington discussed the Shelf List Location report data model. How exactly the 'last transaction date' and 'historic charges' elements will be included is still not completely clear, but the report is ready for data modeling at this point.
Vandana Shah reported that there ere no new updates from the Data Privacy Subgroup, but we hope to have some by the next meeting.
Holly added a whole new set of JIRA issue filters so you can see reports by functional area. See the Reporting JIRA Issues Filters page.
-UXPROD in app report issues now include Report IDs from the Master Spreadsheet, the functional areas, and the report contacts
-filters have been added for each functional area
|Data Privacy for FOLIO Reporting||All|
Any updates or questions from the Data Privacy Subgroup?
|Additional Topics?||All||No additional topics|
|Topics for Future Meetings||All|
Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings
- Sharon Beltaine will meet with Ann-Marie Breaux on Import-Export reports and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
- Sharon Beltaine to review ARES-related Resource Access reports with real-time data requirements with Darcy Branchini and bring notes back to Reporting SIG
- Sharon Beltaine will update the Reporting Functionality ID numbering system