Review/organize our UXPROD JIRAs
Proposed Consortia function development framework
- Determine whether or not the function is cross tenant, or single tenant
- Multi-tenant Implementation Model Summary Statement
- Determine whether the function is performed centrally and/or distributed.
- Vision Document for Multi-tenant consortial infrasture.
- Specify why the functionality is needed (i.e. "in order to...")
- Identify and become familiar with related, existing FOLIO functionality
- Draft specification
- Collaborate with functional PO for completion of specification.
- Kelly getting questions from other POs about Consortia JIRAs
- Issues are all over the place, would be good to establish a framework for organizing them
- would be good to note functional areas
- UXPROD-1763 -
- should/could tenant have ability to determine who they share their patron data with?
- sharing should be able to be set at tenant level (and maybe even individual fields within a patron record)
- UXPROD-1762 - central, probably specifically would not want distributed
- UXPROD-1761 - both distributed and central
- is collaborative cataloging distributed or central ("tenant transcendence"!)
- UXPROD-1434 - is there actually FOLIO functionality here?
- UXPROD-1419 - data import
- does FOLIO have any sort of shared bib functionality? A: not at this point
- Kelly will meet with POs and discuss our approach to reviewing these
- Homework: review list and start adding comments about "why" and central/distributed