- Notetaker (last week's notetaker - Jana.)
- Discuss Bugfest Feedback (Steffi)
- CAP Plan Jiras (Erin)
- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19j98iCQs41xIUXLJyArvcZwTKWuCMlZflKYkCHHwdAM/edit?usp=sharing - have you reviewed?
- The following Jiras did not make the CAP plan. Do we need to discuss?
- Testing for User Fielded Search, and next steps (Uschi; Erin; - see 2019-09-11 Meeting notes for Uschi's test results at the bottom of the page)
If we have additional time:
- Writing user stories / features for deleting user records through the GUI (Erin, Patty)
- Reviewing requirements that have been created and attached for Custom Fields ( - UXPROD-33Getting issue details... STATUS ) (Erin)
- Feature request for notes on records being displayed in pop-up or other contexts. (Steffi)
- Because this involves the Check in and Check Out apps, this may end up needing to be a feature request for RA to manage.
- Needs for PIN on user records, see what Jiras are existing, talk about requirements (Bjorn, others?)
|Item||Who||Notes||Discussed Today?||Resolution / Next Steps||Carry topic?|
Searching by specific fields
Right now Users has general keyword searching; we will want to be able to search specific fields - IDs, emails, addresses, notes?
Perhaps one of these issues fits:
|Yes; this is not yet resolved.|
|Pop-ups on user transactions||Steffi||notes may be used for communication about users, and pop-ups on user transaction (or displaying of notes) is desired. Khalilah indicated this should be raised as a new feature request.|
|Bulk User import||Erin|
Does anyone know (or can tell me) what the current, supported approach is (or will be) for bulk importing user records? I can see a github for mod-user-import, jiras for that project with comments that ask if that mod is still being supported. |I can see a very old jira (https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODUSERS-3) for bulk-loading that was last updated last year.I can see a very old jira about performance improvements (https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODUIMP-4) that was last updated last
|Patty to ask for info / updates from Ebsco staff while in Sweden next week||Yes; may need additional discussion in group as we go.|
Deleting User Records
Discussing the need for deleting patron records (no Jira currently; need for one discussed in comments of https://issues.folio.org/browse/UIU-1079)
The tag was removed, and this was dropped from the MVP due to capacity (discussed at RA SIG meeting)
We can and probably should review the requirements that Khalilah has generated; they are attached to the master Jira.
|Discussion on PIN needs for user records||Bjorn, others?||Important to discuss - Because the entry of an account password (e.g. university login) in a public space, e.g. self-checkout is not very protective. The input, especially in vertically hanging touch screen monitors, is not protected from the view of others behind me. Also, if I feel someone has been watching me, I can simply change my PIN without having to change my account (university) password. This provides extra security. The principle should be the same as with a bank card, where the account password and card PIN are different. We'd all be surprised if it wasn't that way with our bank, I think. Leipzig does not need this urgently, because we need at least another 2 years for go-live. But in the long run all Saxon libraries need this.|
|Multiple Patron Identifiers|
Additional patron identifiers will not be in the MVP(?). Conversation turns to custom fields and wondering if they are searchable. Will custom fields work for multiple user identifiers?
Patty & Erin will work on users stories for:
|User stories have been written. We can probably drop this from our list of ongoing topics.||No|
Patty will work on stories for: