Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Next »

Date

Attendees

Present?

Name

Organization

Present?

Name

Organization

XSharon BeltaineCornell University
Sara ColglazierMount Holyoke College/Five Colleges

Elizabeth BerneyDuke University
Erin NettifeeDuke University

Joyce ChapmanDuke University
Karen NewberyDuke University

Jean PajerekCornell UniversityXTod OlsonUniversity of Chicago
XClaudius Herkt-JanuschekSUB HamburgXScott PerryUniversity of Chicago


Doreen HeroldLehigh University
Stefan StadtherrMPIL Heidelberg

Anne L. HighsmithTexas A&MXSimona TabacaruTexas A&M

Harry KaplanianEBSCOXKevin WalkerThe University of Alabama

Ingolf Kusshbz
Charlotte WhittIndex Data

Lina LakhiaSOAS

Andi Bihler

Munich Technical University Library

Joanne LearyCornell University
Uschi KluteGBV
XMichael PatrickThe University of Alabama
Vandana ShahCornell University
XNassib NassarIndex DataXAngela Zoss

Duke University

XVeit KöppenUniversity Magdeburg
Lisa DeCarolisSmith College/Five Colleges
XLinda MillerCornell UniversityXElena O'Malley

Emerson


Matt HarringtonDuke University     Holly MistlebauerCornell University
XJean PajerekCornell UniversityXNancy BolducCornell University
XMargaret Briand WolfeBoston CollegeXEric PenningtonTexas A&M
XSarah ParkDuke University
Christie ThomasUniversity of Chicago

Clint BellangerAuburn University
Cheryl MalmborgUniversity of Chicago
XJoshua LambertMissouri StateXCathy TuohyFLO -Emmanuel College


Discussion Items

Item

Who

Notes

AttendanceSharon

Today's Attendance Taker: Linda Miller

Today's notetaker:  Angela Zoss

Last week's notetaker: Vandana Shah

Updates from Various Reporting Related Groups and EffortsVarious

The Reporting SIG is using small work groups to address priorities and complete our work. Each week, we will provide updates to the Reporting SIG from these various reporting-related groups and efforts:

  • Community and coordination: the group worked on planning for WOLFCON, as well as the plenary presentation.
  • LDP Data Privacy Working Group: no update
  • LDP SysOps Working Group: no update
  • Software development:  Current work focuses on preparing the LDP Beta version to be released this month.  Also beginning to work on support for MARC data and ERM data.


Guide to Attending WolfCon 2020 Reporting Sessions remotelyAll 

All Reporting SIG members are encouraged to attend the upcoming WolfCon sessions remotely. You can filter on "LDP" to see reporting topics.

The ZOOM URL will be the same for all Reporting sessions: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/5196061050

Here is the WolfCon 2020 schedule: https://wolfcon2020a.sched.com/

NOTE: SIG will *not* meet Monday, January 20 - unrelated to WOLFcon, just a US Holiday

Q4 Fix Version Reporting JIRA Ticket UpdatesSharon

As the development timeframe of Q4 2019 has closed, we were asked to review and update our JIRA tickets assigned to this quarter. Let's take a look at the updates that were made:

There are a few reports/clusters that were requested but are not possible with just FOLIO data - that is, they include data from outside FOLIO, like ILL or Atlas integrations. We would like to reflect in JIRA that these reports are out of scope and need to be worked on by individual institutions (or groups of institutions) working on those integrations.

For "fix versions" (or assigning a FOLIO release date to a JIRA issue), we only have a couple of issues that we can predict the release date. These fix versions are being applied to UXPROD issues, which is where we've been creating our cluster issues. Some of the clusters are out of scope because of a data integration (see above), others just haven't been started yet and can't get a fix version.

  • UXPROD-2049 MM - Collections Analysis Cluster
    • note: MM cluster group has already listed the fields required for this cluster, so might be able to make progress soon
  • UXPROD-2025 RA-ILL Cluster
    • the reports in this cluster are all out of scope because FOLIO does not contain ILL data. Institutions need to look at these reports themselves
Prioritizing Reporting Clusters for the MVPAll

Several new reporting clusters have been created recently in JIRA as UXPROD issues. Each reporting cluster captures one or more reports with related data elements. We will review and prioritize these new issues for the MVP. Each institution should review and rank these clusters, as that will help with work prioritization.


Reporting Prototypes and QueriesAll

Let's review our Report Prototype and Query Development Project List

Meeting Notes: See notes in the list (column "status").


Additional Topics?All 
Topics for Future MeetingsAll

Review and update Topics for Future Reporting SIG Meetings 


Action items

  •  Community and Coordination group to discuss how to maintain GDPR compliance for REP 147 and REP 148
  •  Vandana Shahto follow up on notes for changes to JIRA tickets for MM Reports and Report Clusters
  • Angela Zoss work with Nassib Nassar to go over names list, create final proposal
  • Angela Zoss  (?) to share proposed list with POs of SIGs to make sure changed names still make sense
  • Angela Zoss to follow up on concerns from Christie Thomas about developing queries using json_extract_path_text; does allow for joins on individual elements in an array, doesn't work on all reporting systems





  • No labels