10:00 Eastern @https://zoom.us/j/580817848
Proposed Enhancements -
- R1 - Urgent
- R2-High - Library operations are severely curtailed; Significantly lowers productivity; Cannot fulfill obligations to patrons or partners
- R3-Medium - Can perform normal operations but productivity is noticeably lower; Workaround is insufficient and suitable only for short-term use
- R4-Low - Has minimal impact on productivity, but all the commercial ILS have this feature; nice to have; Workaround is viable although long-term solution is still needed (or workaround lacks functionality)
- R5-Not needed
|Dev Time||Cornell||Duke||5 C||MSU||Sim/FLO||TAMU||Proposed Enhancement|
|Low||R1||R4||R4||R4||R3||LTI Integration (note - this is done, and is working successfully in Duke testing.) There are two related modules in the main repository - https://github.com/folio-org/edge-lti-courses and https://github.com/folio-org/ui-lti-courses that can be used by schools that need that functionality.|
Item sync between CR and Inventory (after an item has been added to a Course) - UXPROD-2594Getting issue details... STATUS - workaround is to remove then re-add the item (bad option, as there is no way to know when that needs to happen, since there is no linkage between the item record and the course item record in the first place)
Suppress (or not suppress) Fast Add Course items from Discovery (depends on Discovery layer) - Will depend on the institution. Might need more exploration as Fast Add is developed.
- UXPROD-2773Getting issue details... STATUS When adding a new instructor by looking up the patron record, the format should be LastName, FirstName. This is actually using the user lookup - so talk with the Users Sig. Patty Wanninger
|Very high to non-desired by MM||R3||R3||R4||R4||R2||R4||Have Inventory display when an item is on reserve (so you won't accidentally withdraw or delete an item that is on reserve). - This would have to be implemented through meta data management and they are not very open to this option. The location or loan type can be used to identify that the item is on reserve|
|R4||R4||R4||R4||Create a connection between course records and order records so they you can indicate which course an order is for in the order record. (Resource management request) -|
|Kelly to talk to Harry & Khalilah||R1||R4||R5||R1|
- from Duke: More informational than an enhancement request, but could we get an explanation / documentation of the difference between the course.json object and the courselisting.json object?
- appears that course.json contains the course title and department and identifier info, while the courselisting.json object contains the instructor for the course and the course term. SO that suggests that a migration would need to map into both of them to adequately represent a course. BUT, Kelly is going to follow up to confirm this understanding.