The current order search and filter performance is slow. In Bugfest environments with a substantial number of order records users can wait up to 10 - 15 seconds for search results to display in the UI.
- How many users at any given time: Uncertain that this has an impact as there would not have been more than 20-30 users in the Q1 bugfest environment
- Volume of data; 15k order records, 15k+ order lines, 7k organizations, 15k+ inventory records
- Expected response time: 2 seconds
- Review by performance team see
PERF-84Getting issue details...
. Findings suggest some improvements that could be made to queries.
- It doesn't seem this will make a substantial impact on performance but could be a quick improvement
- Suggested architectural update is to change from views to cross-index subqueries
MODORDSTOR-210Getting issue details...
- Would this make a substantial impact on performance? NOTE Performance testing team (Martin Tran) suggested that if we put a simple POC together they would be able to run performance testing with it.
- A POC for Elasticsearch is in progress and first implementation will be done with the inventory app in R1
UXPROD-2807Getting issue details...
- Would performance of elasticsearch be superior to the existing orders search?
- Would it make more sense to implement elastic search than work on enhancements for the current order search?