Guests: Magda, Oleksii P.
|30 minutes maximum|
Approvals for R1 2021 Hot Fixes
User can not be updated in bulk update after record has been modified in UI ( - MODUIMP-50Getting issue details... STATUS )
- SIP2-95Getting issue details... STATUS - already approved.
- MODCPCT-48Getting issue details... STATUS
Questions to answer:
NOTE: Ann-Marie Breauxis on vacation today. Please review the orange and red sections of the Folijet Iris Hotfix board: https://issues.folio.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11810
as well as the video I've attached to these notes. (Click the paper clip at the top of the page, next to the "1 Jira link" message)
Patty Wanninger missed the meeting.
Magda Zacharska had her fixes approved already.
Khalilah Gambrell got her fix approved.
Ann-Marie Breaux has her fixes that were ready for CPT approved.
|5 - 10 minutes||Status update||Oleksii Petrenko||https://issues.folio.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11819|
|10 minutes||Finish discussion of Optimistic Locking that was start at June 7 meeting|
NOTE: This implementation does not address conflict resolution, only conflict prevention.
|Holly's reduction to 50% on FOLIO effective August 1, 2021||Holly Mistlebauer||Currently OLE pays for 50% of my time and Cornell donates 30%, for a total of 80% on FOLIO. My OLE contract is up on June 30, 2021, and it appears that it will not be renewed. Cornell has agreed to donate 50% of my time to continue on FOLIO, but aren't in a position to donate the full 80%. I will not be able to keep all of my current responsibilities at 50%, so I will need to give up some things. I want to determine what the project needs me for most, with help from this group.|
|Discuss use of JIRA Issue Type "Bug"||Holly Mistlebauer|
Issues related to what we define as a "bug"...
This issue was discussed ages ago, along with the possibility of making a new JIRA Issue Type for PO bugs. I'm not sure that is the answer. Perhaps we need to stop "grading" the teams on bugs? We have situations where the dev team that caused the bug is not the dev team that fixes the problem. This also counts "against" the dev team that fixes the bug.
See Cate's document