Goals for testing:
- Navigation (within and across apps).
- Can people perform their tasks using the interface?
- Challenges and opportunities for improvement?
Note: For testing purposes, any numbers in brackets like  equal the participant number.
- You have to create a purchase order for the book “ICARDA-Caravan ” provided by ICARDA. The order should be billed and shipped to LTS Acquisitions. We expect to pay $100 for the book and to charge it to fund “310 Sciences”. Please use the template “Monograph Order (LTSMono)” for this purchase order.
- You may now approve and open the purchase order you created in the previous step.
- Find and note the PO Number.
- You have approved the purchase order. Please input and process the provided invoice for “ICARDA-Caravan ” from ICARDA. -
- Link to Invoice (should be made available to the participant): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1foxw7SIhX4rCv362M0g8C2Mj_GerwFQLEkxaOLcxy1A/edit?usp=sharing
- You have confirmed that what was ordered has been received in expected condition. Complete receiving the order for “ICARDA-Caravan ” from ICARD.
- Ensure that you can find “ICARDA-Caravan ” now in the available resources in the library.
- You are receiving the order for the new issue (issue  (2021)) for Journal of the International Association of Buddhist Studies from EBSCO. Please check in this new issue.
- Add the title “Crustaceana” to the package “Brill Journal Online Collection - Biology” from the provider “Brill”.
- Add the package “Engineering for Medicine and Biology Journals” from the provider “American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)” to holdings.
- Add coverage dates of 2020-01-01 to 2023-01-01 to this package.
- Remove the title “Collection of papers by William Thornton Parker” from the package “The American West” from the provider “Adam Matthew Digital Ltd.”
- Remove the package “Ebsco eBooks” from EBSCO from holdings.