Identify the status of all related orders for a specific title requires too many clicks if user needs to navigate to Holdings
- Identifying what other users/units have order the instance already.
Use Cases & Requirements:
- Being able to quickly identify the status of pending, open or closed orders for a specific title and also to see what location they relate to. This would allow user to quickly see if someone else is already planning to order, has ordered, or is waiting for an order to be filled for this title.
- For libraries that leverage acquisition units it would be ideal to see that data on the instance with order info. Making it clear whether other institutions in the system have already ordered something.
- Important to show POL number as a hyperlink so it is easy to retrieve more information if user has permission to
- Need to be able to identify when the order was sent, what type of order it is and what the receipt status is.
- Display Acquisition accordion on Instance record
Questions for Users:
Questions for Vendors:
Questions for Developers:
Work Breakdown Structure:
UXPROD-3344Getting issue details...
UXPROD-1995Getting issue details...