Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 5 Current »

Date

Attendees


Goals

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5 minChris Rutledge replacing Brandon Tharp?Team

Latest update, next steps, etc.  Did the TC approve? - YES

Next Steps:

  • Update the wiki
  • Add Chris to the slack channel
  • Get him a meeting invite
  • Grant him access to the SECURITY JIRA project
  • Remove Brandon from these various places too!

5 min

Update on FOLIO-3317 - Getting issue details... STATUS  

Axel

Axel will miss the meeting today - check in on this next week.

5-10 min

RMB-902 - Getting issue details... STATUS

OKAPI-1081 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Team

Jakub Skoczen asked us to review/discuss this today.  

  • Prioritized as P2 - hopefully we can get this fixed in Morning Glory
  • Next steps:
    • Review the set of restrictions - are we missing anything?
      • Julian Ladisch to discuss details with members of the Core-platform team.
    • Reach out to the implementers once we have an agreed-upon set of restrictions.  The purpose is two-fold: 
      • A) See how prevalent this problem is.  And
      • B) let them know that they shouldn't be creating new tenants based on the restrictions outlined in OKAPI-1081.
        • Maybe we should have OKAPI reject new tenants based on these restrictions, but allow pre-existing tenants that are already in place.
    • Brainstorm what migrations would look like - what is the scope?  Stripes-config, edge API keys, etc. would all need to change.
      • Security team to give this some thought and we can discuss next week.

*

Review the Kanban boardTeam

Action items

  • Craig McNally to get Chris Rutledge setup with the various things mentioned above.
  • All to think about migrations for tenantId changes (See above)
  • No labels