Attendees: Khalilah Gambrell Julie Bickle Patty Wanninger Stephanie Buck Brooks Travis Lee Braginsky Ann-Marie Breaux Tiewei Liu Peter Murray Cheryl Malmborg Annika Schröer Dennis Bridges Anton Emelianov Charlotte Whitt Owen Stephens
|Announcements ||10 minutes |
- Morning Glory
- Timeline change > https://folio-project.slack.com/archives/G9FUXCJDD/p1660673747272529
- Please consider what additional issues to include in MG Bugfix
- Bugfix Deadline
- GO Live date: 26 Sep 2022
- Remaining issues for MG -
UIIN-2155Getting issue details...
(blocking GBV libraries for upgrading from Kiwi)
- Existing - Match profiles with instances UUIDs > to create holdings
MODSOURMAN-874Getting issue details...
CIRC-1610Getting issue details...
-Alex V - Merged fix
CIRC-1611Getting issue details...
- capacity issue to get done this week.
MODFIN-274Getting issue details...
may require a RMB update. Still figuring out a solution.
- Clean up features status: 9 features are in progress
- Update Release Notes - Morning Glory (R2 2022) Release Notes
- To have an known issue added to the Bugfest and Release Notes table, please add the label
known-issue-morningglory. An issue will be removed from the list once the issue is Closed.
- Action item - Ann-Marie to clean up query to make it easier to understand.
- Retro Morning Glory R2 2022 retrospective Feel free to add your thoughts to board - https://easyretro.io/publicboard/RFFDjTYZnVUVqdRYEhmBSNzS6mJ2/d2598b93-4c67-4c15-87dc-2e8fd1c5cfe8
- Date: Wednesday, October 5 at 10am ET - 12:00pm ET Link: https://zoom.us/j/457757515
- Nolana - no change in release date (December 12)
- Orchid scope finalized - OR ?
- Features defined and reviewed with team
- Development Estimates complete
|Critical Path (e-2-e tests) prioritization||15 minutes |
- AQA team have begun to automated critical path test cases.
- Action item for POs: Review your test cases in Test rails
- Prioritize in Test rails
- Confirm which test cases should be Critical path
- Set Priority for those Critical path tests
Deadline: Review and priority by the end of Sprint 149
Have questions, please contact Anton Emelianov and/or Lee Braginsky
| Release Readiness Checklist - Lets collaborate on this checklist to provide a guide to a successful release. Each team may customize to meet needs but we can use this checklist as a baseline.||30 minutes ||All |
- No team is required to use it
- A guide for any team that wants to manage all activities of a release
- A team can customize this list to its team
- Appreciate feedback on the checklist