This decision was migrated from the Tech Leads Decision Log as part of a consolidation process. The original decision record can be found here.
Vasily GancharovVince Bareau Taras SpashchenkoMikhail Fokanov
This decision was made by the Tech Leads group prior to the adoption of current decision making processes within the FOLIO project.
The new Data export approach was designed for the following features:
- Export orders in bulk via delimited file format: https://issues.folio.org/browse/UXPROD-2318
- Build a report with rollover errors and store in CSV file: https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODFISTO-173
- Circulation log export to CSV: https://issues.folio.org/browse/UXPROD-2691
- Cornell Library's go-live requirements to transfer fees/fines to the Cornell bursar system: https://issues.folio.org/browse/UXPROD-2862
- The ability to import/export fund updates via CSV file in order to bulk edit funds: https://issues.folio.org/browse/UXPROD-199
There is no intent to replace any existing data export solution for now. If later there will be a requirement to significantly extend any existing Data export solution, the new approach should be applied.
All the new Data export features should be implemented by using this approach
Other Related Resources