Working Documents : Outcomes, Screen P.O. Mocks, Users Stories, JIRA
expect those indicated with an " * "
|40 min||Outlining Courses|
working on B. Screenshots
|5 min||Next steps||All|
When it comes to Reserves - what belongs in the control of the library and what belongs in the control of a LM system?
What is truly needed in the first version of FOLIO and what can be built out?
How/Should/Can historical reserves information be stored - is pre migration data different than post migration history?
Sites using Ares need to be able to use an API to send temporary shelving location/library/institution and temporary item status
It would be great if FOLIO and Atlas could work together to adapt the tools they already have in order to create reserves module of everyone's dreams
- Link to meeting recording to todays meeting ( March 8, 2018)
- NEXT WEEKS MEETINGS ARE CANCELED
- Link to meeting recording to the March 20th meeting - Cornell shows us their workflow
- No recording from last meeting but Mike, Paria, and Tonya showed thier workflow.
- Link to the meeting recordingto the pervious March 28th meeting
- Link to the meeting recording to the Meeting April 3.
IMPORTANT Outcome from this meeting:
- Going to focus on a course module to tie reserves item to a course.
- April 5th meeting is canceld.
- Link to the Outcome doument.
- Link to the meeting recording- April 10, 2018
- Link to the meeting recording - April 12,2018
- Link to the meeting recording - April 17, 2018
- Link to the meeting held on April 19 was corrupted.
- Link to the meeting recording - April 24, 2018
- Link to the meeting recording - April 26, 2018
- Link tot he meeting recording - May 1,2018
- Link to the meeting recording - May 3,2018
- Link to the meeting recording - May 24,2018
- Link to the meeting recording - June 7, 2018