NOTE: There could be a "Receive on approval" of Order or Invoice in voyager.
- When loading EDIFACT invoices or MARC invoicing data, user may want to indicate that related items should be considered received on approval of the invoice.
- Shelf ready data coming in will update inventory records, so we are just looking to mark the pieces as received so no one needs to go through the receiving workflow
Workflow 1 - TBD
Add toggle to approval confirmation modal that allows user to indicate they would like all pieces set to received.
Once user clicks confirm the POL Payment and receipt statuses would be changed to Fully paid and Fully received respectively.
This could result in the order being closed automatically
- Decision can be made on approval
- Could implement a specific permission for receive on approval
Workflow 2 - TBD
Add toggle to invoice lines that allows user to indicate they would like all pieces for POL to be received when invoice transitions to approved.
This toggle will display in invoice line information in the view pane
- Could work well in combination with integrations like EDIFACT - allow profiles to be set as receive on approval
- Control related POLs independently even though they appear on one invoice